Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious special-occasion lamb dinner for two; easily doubled for four, though.
Make and share this Blueberry Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet (cast iron is good) over medium-high heat until very hot; add lamb chops to pan and brown, 3 minutes per side.
- Remove chops from skillet, place on a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Turn heat down to medium and add garlic to skillet, saute for 30 seconds, then add the tomato, vinegar, chicken stock and cream and whisk together.
- Cook until reduced in half (3 to 5 minutes).
- Return chops to skillet along with any accumulated juices.
- Cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes; add the berries and cook for 1 minute more.
- Remove each chop to a warmed dinner plate; taste sauce and add salt and pepper if you wish; serve.