A delicious special-occasion lamb dinner for two; easily doubled for four, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy skillet (cast iron is good) over medium-high heat until very hot; add lamb chops to pan and brown, 3 minutes per side.
- 2Remove chops from skillet, place on a plate and cover to keep warm.
- 3Turn heat down to medium and add garlic to skillet, saute for 30 seconds, then add the tomato, vinegar, chicken stock and cream and whisk together.
- 4Cook until reduced in half (3 to 5 minutes).
- 5Return chops to skillet along with any accumulated juices.
- 6Cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes; add the berries and cook for 1 minute more.
- 7Remove each chop to a warmed dinner plate; taste sauce and add salt and pepper if you wish; serve.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.0
- Calories from Fat 738
- Total Fat 82.0 g
- Saturated Fat 35.8 g
- Cholesterol 210.0 mg
- Sodium 249.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: