Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You will enjoy this different fruit salad. It has been a favorite of mine.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Drain and reserve pineapple juice.
- In a small saucepan, combine pineapple juice, sugar and cornstarch.
- Cook until mixture is thick and clear. Cool.
- Just before serving, combine fruits and marshmallows, pour sauce over all.
- Mix gently.