Recipe by Kathy(
I found this recipe on a pie filling label. I was surprised that such a simple recipe was so good, looked pretty, and tasted fabulous.
Top Review by lauralie41
A wonderful dessert that is easy to make and very tasty. I let the cookie dough set out until it was room temperature and easy to work with. After reading a few of the reviews I baked it in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes and it was perfect. Thinking about chocolate chip cookie dough and cherry pie filling to try next time. Thank you Kathy for posting! Made and reviewed for Kathy and Liza's Cookathon 2008 in the Photo Forum.
- 2 (20 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons sugar (I like to use large sugar crystals, and have even used colored sugar)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Press one roll of cookie dough into a 13x9 pan.
- Spread blueberry pie filling over dough.
- Break off pieces of remaining roll of dough and scatter over filling (you'll need about half the roll).
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until golden.