1/6 Photos of Blueberry Dessert Bars
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
I found this recipe on a pie filling label. I was surprised that such a simple recipe was so good, looked pretty, and tasted fabulous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (20 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons sugar (I like to use large sugar crystals, and have even used colored sugar)
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Press one roll of cookie dough into a 13x9 pan.
- 3Spread blueberry pie filling over dough.
- 4Break off pieces of remaining roll of dough and scatter over filling (you'll need about half the roll).
- 5Sprinkle with sugar.
- 6Bake 13-17 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Dessert Bars
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.2
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 405.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g