Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't wait to try this. Found it in Cooking light.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a sieve into a bowl, and discard solids.
- Combine blueberry mixture, 3 cups crushed ice, rum, and lime juice in blender, and process until smooth.
Wow, these are fantastic! Measurements are so right! I didn't bother straining, love the berry mush. I also made these with raspberries, more pips so I did strain then.
I followed the recipe and strained the berry mix but the sight of all that lovely blueberry mush got the better of me so I mixed most of it in. YUM This drink goes down way to easily . Made for Beverage tag Feb 2009