1/1 Photo of Blueberry Cranberry Muffins
1 hr 5 mins
From http://www.foodreference.com. Prep and cooking times guesstimate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 400º F. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt and stir to mix.
- 3Combine milk, oil and eggs in a medium bowl and beat with a wire whisk until blended.
- 4Make a well in dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients into the well all at once. Stir until just moistened.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine 4 tablespoons sugar and blueberries and toss to coat with sugar.
- 6Stir gently into batter just until blueberries are distributed.
- 7Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Bake at 400º F for 20–25 minutes, until light golden brown and firm to the touch.
- 8Let cool on wire rack 3–4 minutes, then remove muffins from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cranberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 251.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g