This is great served with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet and set it aside.
- 3In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, heat apple filling until warm.
- 4Stir in blueberries and vanilla; cover to keep warm.
- 5In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon until combined; set aside.
- 6To assemble the tortillas: Brush each tortilla generously with the melted butter.
- 7Sprinkle the top with the sugar-cinnamon mixture and place 1/6 blueberry-apple mixture down center.
- 8Fold bottom of the tortilla to partially cover the filling; fold in side to enclose filling completely.
- 9Place the tortillas on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes, just to warm the tortillas.
- 10Place the tortilla on individual serving plates, garnish with additional blueberries and confectioners sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Apple Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 364.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g