Blueberry Jam in the middle of these buttery bars that are loaded with almonds and white chocolate, YUM!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 9x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside. In small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup of the white baking pieces (do not stir). Set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, combine eggs and sugar. Add butter mixture to egg mixture; stir just until combined. Stir in almond extract.
- 3Stir together flour and salt. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; stir just until combined. Spread half of the batter in prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- 4Meanwhile, in small saucepan, cook and stir blueberry jam over low heat until melted. Spread melted jam evenly over baked layer. Stir remaining white baking chips into remaining butter. Drop batter in small mounds on top of jam layer. Sprinkle with almonds.
- 5Bake about 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean and top is lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Almond Bars
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.6
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 304.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g