1/1 Photo of Blue Ribbon Wild Blueberry Pie
1 hr 15 mins
This is an awesome recipe we made up. It is tried and true. I got this recipe from piemaking in Canada, where we went out blueberry picking. These should be fresh picked wild berries. I think you probably substitute Saskatoon berries, as well. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first three ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Make sure the berries are covered with the dry goods.
- 3Pour berry mixture into first pie shell, then cover with other crust.
- 4Using a knife, cut a design into the top of the pie, leaving a small hole in the center.
- 5Brush with egg yolks, then sprinkle with sugar.
- 6Bake in 350* oven for 45 - 60 minutes. Yeay!
- 7Your pie is done- let it cool, then dig in!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Ribbon Wild Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.8
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 326.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g