- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, Ground
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork sausage
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, Softened, 1 pk
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, Crumbled
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
- Shape the mixture into 12 thin patties, each about 4-inches in diameter. Saute the mushrooms in butter or olive oil, about 4 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese.
- Top each of 6 patties with the cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/2 inch of the edge; press the mushrooms into the cheese.
- Cover each patty with one of the remaining patties, sealing the edges firmly.
- Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.