Prep 6 mins
Cook 11 mins
Very comforting, satisfying, delicious supper. Serve with mashed potatoes.
- 1 egg
- 2 green onions, with tops,sliced
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- Beat egg, stir in onions, crumbs, and mustard.
- Add ground beef, mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- In ungreased skillet, cook patties for 5-6 minutes per side, until no longer pink.
- Mix gravy, water and horseradish; add mishrooms.
- Pour over patties.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 more minutes.
This is a great recipe. Very easy to make and tastes delicious.