1/12 Photos of Blue Mountain Blueberry Pie
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have an 8-inch double crust pie shell ready.
- 2Sort, rinse and drain blueberries.
- 3Sprinkle lemon juice over berries.
- 4Combine sugar, flour, lemon peel, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Toss this mixture gently with the blueberries to coat well.
- 5Put berry mixture into pie shell; dot with margarine. Place second crust on top of pie, seal edges and cut 3 slashes in top to allow steam to escape. Bake in preheated 450°F oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Lower heat to 350°F and continue baking 30-35 minutes more. Cool pie before slicing.
- 7NOTES : This is an old fashioned pie recipe that is juicy, fragrant and delicious. It is important to use the freshest blueberries you can find.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Mountain Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g