Recipe by Seasoned Cook
GREAT APPETIZER recipe to have on hand! Also good as a snack or with your favorite soup. From an old Southern Living magazine which states this recipe brought a high rating among their taste-testing panel.
- 2 (226.79 g) package blue cheese, crumbled
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 314.66 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat blue cheese and butter until fluffy. Add flour and cayenne pepper. Mix until blended.
- Divide dough in half; shape each portion into a log. Place in waxed paper and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut each log into 1/4 inch thick slices and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 13 to 15 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
- Note: Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.