- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crispy, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted (see note)
- 3 heads Belgian endive (36 leaves)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, scallion, bacon and nuts.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture into each endive leaf.
- Note-to toast the nuts, preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake nuts on a cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown, stirring twice. Cool slightly.