Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mother used to always make these for holiday dinners. Simple and delicious. I sometimes add pecans on top. I even eat them as snacks or a light lunch.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 4 ounces blue cheese, soft (plus or minus to taste)
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and trimmed (save trimming for some other dish, just freeze it)
- pecans (to garnish)
- Mix with a fork.
- Use a butter knife to fill the celery.
- Place pecans on top. If the celery is thin, break or chop it. Not too much.