1/1 Photo of Blue Cheese & Chive Potato Poppers #SP5
Official Contest Entry Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A fun new twist on jalapeño poppers using sour cream & chive mashed potatoes, blue cheese, and wrapping them with bacon! Dipping them in the sriracha chili sauce is the kicker that takes them over the top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In small bowl, gently stir blue cheese crumbles into mashed potatoes. Fill each pepper half with potato mixture.
- 3Wrap each with a slice of cooked bacon and place onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 4Pop into oven and bake for 5-8 minutes until bacon crisps. Watch so that the filling doesn't ooze out.
- 5Remove to appetizers plates and serve with sriracha sauce for dipping.
- 6*My recipe title has less than 64 characters, but for some reason it cut off the required hashtag #SP5.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese & Chive Potato Poppers #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 502.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes