Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Official Contest Entry Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A fun new twist on jalapeño poppers using sour cream & chive mashed potatoes, blue cheese, and wrapping them with bacon! Dipping them in the sriracha chili sauce is the kicker that takes them over the top!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl, gently stir blue cheese crumbles into mashed potatoes. Fill each pepper half with potato mixture.
- Wrap each with a slice of cooked bacon and place onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Pop into oven and bake for 5-8 minutes until bacon crisps. Watch so that the filling doesn't ooze out.
- Remove to appetizers plates and serve with sriracha sauce for dipping.
- *My recipe title has less than 64 characters, but for some reason it cut off the required hashtag #SP5.