1/1 Photo of Blue Cheese Bacon Burgers
2 hrs 6 mins
A burger I created with all of my favorite flavors. Make sure you give yourself 2 hours to let the meat rest before grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup scallion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, bacon, scallions, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into 4 patties.
- 4Grill patties to your desired doneness.
- 5Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomato, avocado and mayo.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Bacon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 1469.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 30.7 g