Mushroom Bacon Burgers
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Mix together first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until done, turning once.
- Just before taking off the grill, place cheese slice on each patty.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato, etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
First,I must say I don't like mushrooms,but I do like these bugers.Now this is how I did them,I mixed up all the ingredients, I had no green onions so I used finely chopped sweet onions,had no mushroom slices,so used the same amount of mushroom pieces and stems.I have no grill so I had to pan fry,and they turned out so moist and juicy.I served these with <a href="/49200">Easy Baked Potato Wedges</a> and <a href="/38286">Baked Beans</a> made a great meal. These will be made again,and Thank You for posting.