Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If your a Blue Cheese fan, this recipe is for you! Original recipe from "forggie".
Make and share this Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a vegetable steamer, steam potatoes for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on size. Test to make sure they are "just" done.
- Cool potatoes to touch, quarter them and place in a large glass bowl.
- Add the wine, chicken broth, parsley and green onions.
- Toss mixture gently!
- Let Cool.
- Add Blue Cheese crumbles and Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing, toss gently!
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Before serving transfer to a salad bowl, sprinkle with crumbled bacon and serve.