Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
If your a Blue Cheese fan, this recipe is for you! Original recipe from "forggie".
- 3 lbs new potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, minced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- In a vegetable steamer, steam potatoes for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on size. Test to make sure they are "just" done.
- Cool potatoes to touch, quarter them and place in a large glass bowl.
- Add the wine, chicken broth, parsley and green onions.
- Toss mixture gently!
- Let Cool.
- Add Blue Cheese crumbles and Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing, toss gently!
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Before serving transfer to a salad bowl, sprinkle with crumbled bacon and serve.