Recipe by foodart
Marinade chicken in bloody Mary mix overnight and oven bake
Top Review by JPsBarbie
This turned out really good! The chicken was juicy and flavorful. I made a few modifications due to what I had on hand and was very pleased with the results. I used Spicy V8 juice, some garlic powder, chili powder, smoky paprika, Creole Seasoning, and black pepper to marinade 2 boneless breasts and then dredged them in panko rather than corn flakes. The only problem I had was my breading stuck to the pan and I had to scrape it off and put it back on the chicken. I plan on making this again very soon. (1)
- 1 chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- 2 cups bloody mary mix
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Pam butter cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken and bloody Mary mix in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a mixing bowl combine crushed corn flakes, oregano leaves, cumin, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drain chicken and dredge in mixture. Arrange chicken in a baking pan which has been coated with Pam butter favor spray.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes.