Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A winter favorite at Sammy Limes Marg'atini Bar
- 1 cup blood orange juice, squeezed with pulp
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup artificial sweetener
- 2 cups Grand Marnier
- 2 cups sauza silver tequila
- 12 (1/4 inch) thick slices blood oranges
- Combine the blood orange juice, lemon & lime juice, Agave, Grand Marnier, and Sauza, shake well with ice to chill.
- Pour into small pitcher add most of the slices.
- Serve up over shaved ice and garnish with blood orange slice.