1/1 Photo of Blood Orange Citrus Twist
Blood oranges taste great and have a gorgeous colour but they are seasonal. If you can't find blood oranges, you can substitute 1 navel orange and 1 tangerine. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka, good quality
- 2 blood oranges, juice of (or juice of 1 navel orange and 1 tangerine)
- blood orange slice (to garnish)
- 1Fill a rocks (highball) glass with ice cubes.
- 2Add the vodka and blood orange juice to the glass.
- 3Stir and serve!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blood Orange Citrus Twist
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blood oranges, juice of