Blood oranges taste great and have a gorgeous colour but they are seasonal. If you can't find blood oranges, you can substitute 1 navel orange and 1 tangerine. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka, good quality
- 2 blood oranges, juice of (or juice of 1 navel orange and 1 tangerine)
- blood orange slice (to garnish)
- Fill a rocks (highball) glass with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka and blood orange juice to the glass.
- Stir and serve!
I was able to find blood oranges. But maybe they were too ripe cause I didn't get enough juice so I added store-bought blood orange juice. This is so yummy. Thanks Nif :) Made for Newest Zaar tag