Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Given this recipe by a friend that got it from Southern Magazine. YUM!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Spray with cooking spray a 8x8 pan.
- Combine flour and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar until smooth in a mixer bowl. Beat in egg and vanilla, blend well.
- Blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in walnuts and white chocolate chips.
- Pour in the greased 8x8 pan evenly.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
These are just delightful. I love the brown sugar in them. I made these as directed. Very chewy on the inside. A great recipe Marsha.