Jane from Ohio's Note:
Another great recipe from Pioneer Woman
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch broccoli by throwing florets into boiling water for 30 seconds.
- 2Drain and place in ice water.
- 3when cool remove and keep in fridge.
- 5melt butter in a pot over medium heat.
- 6sprinkle in flour.
- 7whisk to combine and cook until thick, about 1 min.
- 8pour in milk and heat until it thickens.
- 9add the grated cheese, cream cheese, salt, Cajun spice, mustard and pepper to taste.
- 10Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 11serve hot with the cold broccoli and serve as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blanched Broccoli and Cheese Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.2
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 146.7 mg
- Sodium 1024.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: