- 1 lb Brussels sprout (stemmed and quartered)
- 1 large fresh garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon butter substitute or 1 tablespoon margarine
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter substitute or margarine in a medium skillet over high heat.
- Add minced garlic.
- When garlic sizzles, add brussels sprouts.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Saute over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Sprouts will brown, but allow them to blacken.
- Serve hot and enjoy the flavor.