Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from the Land O'Lakes website. I'm eager to try it.
- 3 blackberry tea bags
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Boil water and let all three tea bags steep for five minutes.
- Remove teabags and allow tea to come to room temperature.
- Combine tea and all remaining smoothie ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Optional garnish: whipped cream, berries.