Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are awesome! Found this on mealsforyou and couldn't help it and we made this with store-bought chicken wings from the deli at the grocery store. Make sauce the way listed and then baste with sauce while reheating the wings. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare when using store-bought wings.
- 1 cup blackberry
- 12 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dark beer
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- Place chicken wings in large mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Reserve approximately 3/4 cup sauce; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour remaining sauce over wings, tossing to coat thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight.
- To cook, spray roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- Shake excess marinade off wings and place in roasting pan.
- Bake at 450ºF 20-25 minutes, until cooked through and well browned.
- Remove wings; place on serving platter with bowl of reserved dipping sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
I used frozen blackberries that I thawed, did not add the hot sauce and let the wings marinate overnight in the refrigerator. These wings are wonderful! The sauce is a must for dipping. Thank you Di for a great wing recipe!