Recipe by Harley Seashell Princess
To me, nothing says summer time quite like a dish of blackberry crunch complete with a puddle of melting vanilla icecream 'neath the warm twilight sky...
Top Review by kellielikestocook
great recipe! simple fast, and yummy! i added 1/2 tsp salt, and upped the cinnamon to 1 tsp, i also used fresh picked blackberry's from my yard, about 3 cups worth. yummy!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 1 (21 ounce) can blackberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven@ 375 Combine first 5 ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture in bottom of a 9-inch baking dish.
- Cover with pie filling.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- I recommend that you eat this dessert warm with vanilla icecream!