Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This great tasting dessert saves calories AND carbs by using sugar-free gelatin. It has layers of fresh blackberries, and is bright pink! It makes a very pretty presentation at the table.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups blackberries, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) carton reduced-fat blackberry yogurt
- In a large bowl,dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate until syrupy,about 40 minutes.
- Set aside 8 tspns whipped topping and eight blackberries for garnish. Fold yogurt and remaining whipped topping into gelatin.
- Divide half of the gelatin mixture among eight parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer with remaining blackberries and gelatin mixture. Cover and refrigerate until set. Garnish with reserved whipped topping and berries.