Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Bubbly and fruity, tickles your nose and tastebuds. Found this drink in Cooking Light and discovered it's perfect for a summertime gathering! Divine! Purchase fresh berries and freeze them in a single layer on a baking sheet so they keep their shape for the best results! This recipe serves 6 people. Cooking time includes time to freeze berries.
- 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor (raspberry flavored liqueur)
- 2 cups blackberries, fresh frozen
- 25 ounces sparkling wine (1 750-milliliter bottle)
- Pour 1 teaspoon of Chambord into each champagne flute.
- Place 3 berries in each glass.
- Pour about 2/3 cup of champagne into each glass.
- Serve immediately.