Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Serve this with a tossed green salad and French bread to dip up the sauce. Let each peel his or her own...it's messy but fun!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 lbs fresh shrimp, in the shell
- Combine the butter, pepper, dressing, and salt in a long, shallow baking dish or the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Add the shrimp and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring once or twice.