Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Gourmet magazine, these are flour-less peanut butter cookies.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (not natural)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 with racks in lower and upper thirds.
- Beat together peanut butter and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until combined well, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and baking soda.
- Place sesame seeds in a shallow bowl. Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls, then roll in seeds to coat. Arrange balls about 1 inch apart on 2 ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies, switching position of sheets halfway through, until puffed and cracked, about 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool.
Excellent, again I say Excellent. A great GF cookie. I did flatten mine though before baking. Enjoy