Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Found it TOH but have yet to try.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in pepper and extract.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating very well after each addition.
- Add flour alternately with cream, mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10" fluted tube ban.
- Bake at 325 for 70-75 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan and placing on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.