- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 small cabbage, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil.
- Saute garlic for about 5 seconds, then add ground beef.
- Stir in cabbage and pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender and beef is fully cooked.
- Stir in soy sauce. Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl and stir into the beef and vegetables.
- Cook and stir until the sauce has thickened.