Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this one online. This sounds easy enough for me to make, since I don't bake.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can sweet cherries, canned, pitted, dark cherries
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump cherry pie filling into dish and spread evenly.
- Repeat with cherries, including juice.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top - DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Distribute butter pieces evenly over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.