I found this one online. This sounds easy enough for me to make, since I don't bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Dump cherry pie filling into dish and spread evenly.
- 4Repeat with cherries, including juice.
- 5Sprinkle cake mix over the top - DO NOT STIR.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- 7Distribute butter pieces evenly over the top.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Dump Cake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.2
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 677.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g