Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Australian Good Taste - October 2002 found this one it looks yummy.
- 500 ml apple and black currant juice (Daily Juice Company brand)
- 1 (1 1/4 liter) bottle lemonade, chilled
- 1 (850 ml) can fruit juice, drink chilled (sunshine punch fruit drink Golden Circle brand)
- Pour the apple and blackcurrant juice into 2 ice-cube trays and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Combine lemonade and fruit drink in a large serving bowl or jug. Add the ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Notes & tips.
- Prep: 5 mins (+ 4 hours or overnight freezing time).
- You can make the ice cubes to the end of step 1 up to 1 day ahead. Carry out step 2 just before serving. Decorative ice-cube trays are available from most specialty kitchen stores.