1/3 Photos of Black Cat Cookies
Jolene Green's Note:
I got these online somewhere. My kids had fun making them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, cocoa, and vanilla in mixing bowl.
- 2Mix until smooth.
- 3Add in baking powder, baking soda and flour. Blend until combined.
- 4Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie ball with a glass.
- 5With your fingers pinch the top of each cookie to form into ears.
- 6Add whiskers by press the a fork into each side of the cookie “face.”
- 7Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- 8Take out of oven and press in 2 candy corn eyes and a red hot cinnamon candy for a nose.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Cat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.9
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.3 mg
- Sodium 579.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 69.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g