Recipe by Shannon in VA
Kids even liked this meal! I served it with Scalloped Corn Casserole, Steamed Spinach and baby green salad with cantaloupe and Balsamic Vinagraite. (There were no left-overs)
Top Review by StrikingEyes00
YUMMY! That was what came out of my DH and DS mouths after they tasted these easy to make black beans and pork chops. I actually cooked the chops on my george forman grill (I love my chops on there) and followed your recipe exactly. We all loved it! Thanks!
- 4 pork loin chops
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup medium hot salsa
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- plain plain fat-free yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat Broiler.
- Rub chops with pepper and garlic, broil until done, turning occasionally.
- In lg. skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add beans saute approximately 2 minutes.
- Add Garlic Powder, chili powder and cumin, saute 2 minutes more.
- Add salsa and cilantro.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place chops on 4 plates, top with 1/4 of the bean mixture and a dallop of Plain Yogurt.