Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From one of those little recipes books the supermarket always has near the check out counter. Looked promising.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tostadas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (optional)
- In a medium bowl, use a potato masher to coarsely mash together black beans, refried beans, cumin and chili powder. Spread mixture over tostada shells.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Spoon sour cream on top and sprinkle with cilantro.