Makes a great low fat main dish. My kids actually loved this!
Make and share this Black Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except bell peppers and cheddar cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut top of bell peppers, clean the inside and rinse well.
- Stuff with mixture and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of each bell pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup water to shallow baking dish.
- Add bell peppers and cook for 30 minutes or until peppers are tender.