Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Perry's Plate via Taste of Home
Make and share this Black Bean Spinach Southwestern Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust (10 oz)
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and mashed
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Combine beans, onion, chili powder, cumin, garlic and salt and pepper to taste; spread over crust. Layer with salsa, spinach and cilantro. Sprinkle with hot pepper sauce and cheeses.
- Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.