This is delicious with chicken. I'm sure it would pair nicely with fish and pork as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut mango into small pieces.
- 2The easiest way is to sit the mango on it's narrow side and slice the fruit off either side of the central pit, which is about 1 1/2 inches in the center.
- 3Take a large spoon and slide it between the skin and flesh of the two halves.
- 4Chop the flesh and toss in a medium bowl.
- 5You can also cut a small amount of flesh from around the pit, or take the cooks reward and bite it off for yourself!
- 6Add the remaining ingredients to the mango and stir together.
- 7Taste for seasonings and adjust as necessary.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean, Mango and Jicama Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: