Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is delicious with chicken. I'm sure it would pair nicely with fish and pork as well.
Make and share this Black Bean, Mango and Jicama Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Cut mango into small pieces.
- The easiest way is to sit the mango on it's narrow side and slice the fruit off either side of the central pit, which is about 1 1/2 inches in the center.
- Take a large spoon and slide it between the skin and flesh of the two halves.
- Chop the flesh and toss in a medium bowl.
- You can also cut a small amount of flesh from around the pit, or take the cooks reward and bite it off for yourself!
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mango and stir together.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust as necessary.