Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add some tropical flavors to that can of black bean. Perfect for those your summer meals.
Make and share this Black Bean,mango and Avocado Salsa Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed well and drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled and diced into 1 inch pieces
- 4 green onions onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon harissa
- salt, to taste to taste
- 2 tablespoons good-quality olive oil
- Drain the black beans into a colander placed in the sink, rinse beans with cold water until no more foam appears, then let beans drain while preparing other ingredients.
- In a small dish, stir together the lemon juice, white balsamic vinegar, Harissa, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil, one tablespoon at a time.
- In large bowl combine cubed avocado, mango, corn,peppers and onions.
- Add drained black beans and stir very gently to combine. (Don't stir too much; you don’t want the avocado
- or the beans to get crushed with the other ingredients.).
- Cover and refrigerate until you serve it.