1/1 Photo of Black Bean,mango and Avocado Salsa Salad
Add some tropical flavors to that can of black bean. Perfect for those your summer meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed well and drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled and diced into 1 inch pieces
- 4 green onions onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon harissa
- salt, to taste to taste
- 2 tablespoons good-quality olive oil
- 1Drain the black beans into a colander placed in the sink, rinse beans with cold water until no more foam appears, then let beans drain while preparing other ingredients.
- 2In a small dish, stir together the lemon juice, white balsamic vinegar, Harissa, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil, one tablespoon at a time.
- 3In large bowl combine cubed avocado, mango, corn,peppers and onions.
- 4Add drained black beans and stir very gently to combine. (Don't stir too much; you don’t want the avocado
- 5or the beans to get crushed with the other ingredients.).
- 6Cover and refrigerate until you serve it.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean,mango and Avocado Salsa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar