Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Love these - low fat and delicious
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, Drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups drained canned added black beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar salsa
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt & fat; drain well.
- Combine cheeses and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Spread cheese mixture over one side of each noodle. Spoon black beans evenly over the cheese mixture. Roll up noodles (jellyroll fashion) beginning at narrow ends.
- Place lasagna rolls, seam sides down in and 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and back at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, spoon salsa evenly over rolls.