Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Adapted from another recipe I found. Gluten-free and diabetic-friendly. Use 4 oz. of unsweetened chocolate and 1 cup butter if you want your brownies to be dark chocolate.
- 177.44 ml butter
- 85.04 g unsweetened chocolate
- 425.24 g can black beans
- 295.73 ml light agave nectar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml instant coffee
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4 eggs
- Melt the butter with the chocolate in a small pot.
- Blend the black beans and agave nectar in a blender until smooth.
- Mix the melted chocolate mixture with the black bean mixture, then mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake at 325F for 35-40 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut and serve.