Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a modified version of Black Bean Brownies. Sugar free, high fiber, full of cocoa antioxidants and simply...Delicious!
- 4 tablespoons pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor. Divide into 8 muffin cups (about 2/3 full). Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of muffins. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake.