Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sweeter berry version of the "black and tan". Goes great after a nice meal. You can put more or less frambois in depending on your preference.
- 6 ounces guinness irish stout beer
- 6 ounces bavarian raspberry beer (Lindeman's Raspberry Frambois)
- Pour all of your 6oz frambois into a pint glass.
- Using a spoon to defuse, slowly pour guinness over back of spoon. Let settle a few minutes.
- It takes a few tries and a steady hand to get a perfect pour, but it tastes great whether you've got the layering effect down or not.
- You can substitute Lindman's other flavors such as Pomme (apple), Cassis (black currant)(my second favorite), Kriek (cherry), or Peche (Peach).
- Also try with double chocolate stout instead of guinness.
- I like to use large wine glasses and layer for dinner parties. A very nice presentation for after dinner as a sort of dessert.
I used double chocolate stout and the chocolate-raspberry flavor was delicious! Unless you're in the sunlight, the layering isn't as distinct as a black and tan, but the taste is 10 star!