From a local cooking show. This is quick and easy.
Make and share this Bittersweet Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with foil.
- Combine cocoa, sugar, vanilla, salt, and melted buttter.
- Mix with mixer until well combined. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add flour and mix until just blended. Fold in nuts.
- Spread evenly in lined baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 28 to 30 minutes.
- Toothpick inserted in the center will be a little fudgy.
- Cool brownies completely.
- Lift from baking dish and remove the foil. Cut into squares and serve.