Recipe by MizzNezz
This is a best selling dish in the restaurants around here. But it's a lot more expensive than I wanted to pay for it ,so I make my own. It's tender, juicy, YUM! Fry in batches.
Top Review by Evie*
Definitely a new way for me to cook steak, and boy is it good too! I was alone for dinner tonight and had a piece of scotch fillet steak that I though 'mmm this will be worth a try'..really glad I did. will make this again, lots!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top sirloin steaks
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper the steak and cut in pieces about 1 1/2 in.
- Put flour in shallow container.
- Beat eggs in shallow bowl.
- Put bread crumbs in shallow container.
- Roll steak in flour, eggs, then breadcrumbs.
- Drop in to hot oil 375* and cook about 3-5 min, depending how well you want it done.