Battered Bite Size Steaks
photo by startnover
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 2 lbs steak, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients adding just enough milk to make the consistency of pancake batter.
- Place in gallon size ziplock with steak pieces.
- Marinade in fridge for no less than 2 hours.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!