Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe sounds absolutly delicious. I have not tried it yet because it looks quite fattening but for those of you out there who can eat anything and look great then this recipe is for you. Note: The serving size of this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon shallot
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushroom
- 1⁄4 red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 green pepper, julienned
- 3 ounces andouille sausages, sliced
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, grilled
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 tablespoon cajun spices
- Saute garlic and shallots.
- Add all ingredients except Parmesan cheese, Asiago cheese, green onions and cajun spice.
- Simmer until reduced to half- slightly thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese and cajun spice.
- Mix well.
- Top with Asiago cheese, green onions and grilled chicken breast.
- Unless you are the only one eating you are going to want to double or triple this recipe according to how many you are serving.